Domain Name Registration Policy
This policy sets out E2E Solutions obligations as a Registrar on behalf of the registrant. E2E Solutions Ltd acts as an agent for applicants and that applicant will enter into contracts directly with NOMINET UK. The company will ensure that each applicant is aware of current NOMINET UK terms and conditions for the registration of domain names.
- E2E Solutions complies with the General Requirements, as a Channel Partner Tag holder, set out by Nominet.uk these requirements can be seen http://www.nominet.org.uk.
- E2E will make available terms and conditions of registration to all customers entering into an agreement with E2E solutions on request to purchase a domain name.
- On requesting a Domain name through E2E Solutions the applicant gives all necessary authority to enter into a contract with NOMINET UK on the current terms and conditions for the registration of domain names.
- E2E has individual Terms and conditions set out that incorporate all charges associated with .uk domain name registration, renewal and maintenance.
- Any changes to our ongoing charges or other charges that may affect our customers will be notified a minimum of 28 days prior to that change by email, letter or telephone and a record will be kept of that notification.
- The terms and conditions will state clearly how long each service will take to carry out with clear SLA advised.
Duration and Termination
- Either party may terminate the agreement by giving to the other party not less than one month's written notice.
- Either party may terminate the agreement immediately by giving written notice to the other if:
- a) The other commits a material breach of any term of the agreement and in the case of a breach which is capable of remedy fails within 14 days after receipt of a written request from the other to remedy the breach or
- b) The other has a receiver of similar officer appointed over it or any part of its assets, or passes a resolution for winding up (except for the purpose of a bona fide scheme of solvent amalgamation or reconstruction) or becomes insolvent bankrupt of subject to an administration order or enters into any voluntary arrangement with its or his/her creditors or ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business.
- Any termination or expiry of the agreement will not affect any accrued rights of either party nor will it affect the coming into force or continuation in force of any provision of the agreement which is expressly or by implication intended to come in into or continue in force on or after termination or expiry.
Domain Request Process Flow Chart
New domain request, 1 working day to register, check domain available and collect all customer data, address, telephone number and email. If available register domain and invoice customer. The information is then entered on our database the record kept is:
Company information, domain name, date registered, renewal date, registrant, type of domain i.e. UK/Global,
Renewal Date: A reminder will pop up on the system 1 month before the renewal date.
Process: Contact customer usually by email and attach reminder form at this time to Customer as follows:
Subject: Domain Renewal Reminder
Domain name: Name is due for renewal on Date . The cost for the renewal is for each domain plus VAT for a further 2 years registration.
If you would like to proceed with the renewal, please confirm by reply and an invoice will be issued accordingly. Please be advised, domain names will automatically expire upon the expiry date shown above unless the renewal is processed prior to this date. Renewals are processed upon receipt of payment. If a domain reaches its expiry date, any website or email hosting services will be suspended.
Should you have any queries or questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Once we have had a reply, we mark the domain for renewal and invoice the customer. Usually we try to renew several domains at once and an email would be sent to the administrator to renew before the renewal date.
Once these are renewed the database is updated i.e. the renewal date is changed etc. and the domain automatically is taken of the Domain Due list.
If the customer informs us that the domain is no longer required we would acknowledge this with the customer and this is entered on the database and the domain is marked for release once the renewal date is reached. An email would be sent to the administrator to release at that time.
Domain chase: We have tried several times to contact you regarding the above domain and have also phoned your office. If we do not hear from you and receive payment by the renewal date, this domain will lapse. Please contact this office as to whether you need/do not require this domain as soon as possible
Domain Request Process Flow Chart
Terms and conditions can be seen at:www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration
E2E Tarriff and Payment Terms for Domain name registration
Domain Name Set up £20.00 = 2 years .co.uk
Domain Name Set up £30.00 = 2 years .com or .net or .info
Domain Name Set up £65.00 = .uk.com through Central Nic